Q? What if I need to change or cancel my dumpster rental order?
- A: You may cancel or change an order by calling us. Please have your order confirmation printout, with order number, available when cancelling or making changes. All order modifications must occur a minimum of one full business day in advance of the original service date to allow for processing. A minimum cancellation fee of $125.00 will be incurred for all order cancellations per the terms of the agreement.
Q? What if I fill up my trash dumpster container before I am done?
- A: You may order an additional haul for your dumpster rental by calling 616-748-9878. Additional haul charges equal to the amount of the first haul will apply.
Q? What if I need to change the date I need the rolloff container?
- A: You may change a dumpster rental order by calling 616-748-9878. Please have your order confirmation printout, with order number, available when making changes. All order modifications must occur a minimum of one full business day in advance of the original service date to allow for processing.
Q? What if the location where I need the dumpster container changes?
- A: You may change an order by calling 616-748-9878. Please have your dumpster order confirmation printout, with order number, available when making changes. All dumpster order modifications must occur a minimum of one full business day in advance of the original dumpster service date to allow for processing.
Q? Is emergency dumpster delivery available?
- A: Yes! Emergency services are based upon location and availability and additional fees may apply.
Q? Is it necessary for someone to be there when they deliver or remove my dumpster?
- A: It is preferred, but not necessary, to have someone onsite for delivery or removal of the dumpster rental. However, please be as specific as possible when answering the delivery questions, as the driver will use their best judgment and place the rolloff container in the safest accessible area when delivering the dumpster. If an onsite contact is not available for delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal; customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the dumpster rental equipment on the scheduled pick-up day; if the dumpster rental is inaccessible customer is subject to additional pick-up charges, as terms and conditions apply.
Q? Are there any items I cannot put into my container?
- A: Yes, only solid waste items are permitted into containers. Items that are NOT permitted are radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic or hazardous materials. No free liquids of any kind are allowed in the container. Additional requirements may apply based upon locality. Liability for appropriate waste remains with the customer as agreed to in the terms and conditions.
Q? What are the unacceptable materials items for roll off containers?
- A: Hazardous waste, dirt, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides & pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/ oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), antifreeze, appliances, petroleum contaminated soil/lead paint chips, tires, batteries, computers, monitors, televisions, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids. Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top.
FAQ about Dumpster Rental was last modified: July 19th, 2017 by